Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Osthoff Resort

The Osthoff Resort www.osthoff.com, a sprawling AAA Four-Diamond Resort, overlooks lovely Elkhart Lake in Wisconsin. The casual elegance is welcoming. I had an amazing suite in the all-suite hotel with a full kitchen and dining area. The living room had a fireplace which, I'm sure, comes in handy with the chilly Wisconsin temperatures. A balcony stretched across the living room and bedroom. The bedroom had a king-sized bed that was high and took a special hop to get into it. In the bathroom, a Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower gave me a choice of cleansing styles.


 The resort is BIG. My room was at the end of a long hall which I reached from another long hall. After doing the trek a couple of times a day, I felt no guilt skipping gym workouts. All in all, the Osthoff Resort was comfortable and is one of my favorite hotels. 


1 comment:

  1. Great review it perks my curiousity. Never would have thought Wisconsin.It also looks very romantic.

    mam

    ReplyDelete